Thursday, January 29, 2009

Finally I am up and blogging!!!

I have decided that I really want to blog so that I can keep everybody up on our family life and feel like I am journaling. I have enjoyed reading all of your blogs. Thanks to Jennifer, I am going to get this all figured out. Hopefully I can post pictures soon and become an expert blogger. We shall see!

5 comments:

Ashlee said...

I LOVE LVOE LOVe it!!! You and Matt look just like you did when you were married! I can't wait to read up on the family and see what you are all doing!love you guys! Give the kids kisses and hugs!

Jill said...

this is GREAT, beth. i'm so very very excited. welcome!

love you!

ps: a shout-out to fer-fer too!

Amber said...

I love this picture. Beth, you look absolutely beautiful!

T. said...

Hello Newell's!! so glad you have a site now! Thanks Jenn(you've helped me too and ashlee and JJ) Your pictures are so beautiful! I think you guys look even better than when you were married! So keep it up--I'm trying to do better.
Now where is a photo of Madalyn's new do--we can't wait to see it. We love you guys Love, Tricia

Kris Farrar said...

Welcome to the land of crazy bloggers! It will be fun to stock you now and then. ;)