
Carter turned 9 this week and can't wait to conquer the next year of his life. He counted down all month until the final day arrived. He had some friends come over and play outside, star wars, wii, and pokemon (I hope that I spelled that right). Then we ate his favorite food, taco's. I asked him earlier in the day, what he wanted on his cake and he said a football. I felt a little panicked knowing that Grandma Newell wasn't here to make her fantastic cakes, but I took Bailey and Paige and headed to the store to get all the ingredients. He was very pleased!! You be the judge.
Happy Birthday buddy!
4 comments:
Carter looks so old! I can't believe he is 9 already. Can't wait till we can be there to celebrate birthdays with ya'll. If we are invited that is. Sorry we forgot to call on his birthday! Love you guys.
Happy Birthday Carter! Beth, the cake turned out great!
So cute! Beth the cake looks great and Carter looks so much older from just seeing him at Christmas. It looks like you are all having fun.
Happy Birthday, Carter boy! And Beth you did a GREAT job. It was homemade, what more could a kid want. :)
Post a Comment