The two graduates.........
Jeff

Sean
--------------------
This has been a whirlwind 2 weeks. Matt and flew to Salt Lake City on a Thursday night for the graduation of my brother Sean and our brother-in-law Jeff. We had so much fun with everybody from both sides of the family. We stayed in Lehi with Dave and Christine and then drove to Provo for big events. Sean and Jeff both graduated on Friday. Jeff graduated from Law School and Sean graduated with his MBA. Way to go you two!! They both have families and yet they fulfilled all of the responsibilities to the utmost. I feel so happy for both of them.
There are tons of pictures......so enjoy!!

Matt and I on the plane headed to Salt Lake City, Utah.

Taylor, Ben, Alex, and Hannah.

Amber Jean and I at Jeff's graduation. Little Tyler is on my lap. We wanted Ashlee to enjoy this special moment and so Amber and I kept Tyler's attention as long as we could. What a cutie!!

J.J. and Zack! What a handsome couple.

All of the grand kids eating lunch at Jeff and Ashlee's apartment.

You can't see this picture very well, but Elder Dallin H. Oaks was at Jeff's graduation.
Love it!

Matt and I waiting for the graduation to begin.

Jeff getting his diploma!

Jeff, Ashlee, Ben and Tyler.

Matt and I with Jeff and Ashlee outside the Assembly Hall after the graduation.

Matt and I attempting to lift them in a sort of celebration moment. Needless to say Matt and I are getting old and weak.

J.J., Mom and Ash.

J.J., Alex and Zack!!

Dad, Ash, Jeff and Mom!
Jeff bought Ashlee this great dress right before the graduation, and gave her roses.
Isn't that sweet.

The Newell clan!

I had to post this picture, because after we did a goofy picture we all heard a laugh and down went J.J.. Do you see how much help we all are? Thank heavens for Zack!

Tricia and Darren.

Sean after his graduation ended. What a relief!!!

Matt likes to take odd pictures sometimes!

My parents with Sean!

Sean and Melissa with their family.
The boys had cap and gowns and they looked very cute in them.

Melissa's parents with their family!

My sister-in-law Christine and my Mom.

Dave and Sean were teasing Dad, because he was told to suck in his stomach.
So, Sean is resting his arm on Dad's stomach and Dave is setting a perfect example of sucking in...

Christine, Dave, Sean, Melissa, Matt and I.
We had a luncheon at the church on Saturday. Very fun!!
6 comments:
So glad that you were able to come and not just b/c you cleaned and moved us out of our apartment:) I love the pictures you took and should get them from you some time.
Loves
I'm glad you had fun! YAY
Loved the pictures, and you will have to send me the ones of Zac,Alexander, and I...falling one is funny...
Thanks again for coming! It was a great couple of days!
Fun! How great you guys were able to go be with your family! :D
Looks like you had a great time. What a big family you have, thats great you were able to go and celebrate with everybody in Zion.
Post a Comment