I always enjoy Father's Day. Truly, I do. I love to let Matt know how much the kids and I love him and appreciate all that he does. He is the best father and husband. This year I made him a coupon book per his request. The kids picked what they would do for him. They did a great job. Their coupons were very funny. They said things like, "take me to the movies, make me dinner, go on a run with me, watch a movie with me and make us banana splits". Poor Matt will be doing all of the work on these coupons. No, they were great and Matt was very happy about what the kids had done.
To end the night Matt and I had a killer game of Settlers of Zarahemla. He won one game and I won one game. Look at the satisfaction in our eyes!! We shall see who the real winner is when we play the 3rd game. Good luck Honey!
Matt you are fantastic and I love you and our lives that we have together as a family. Happy Father's Day!!!
The final challenge.
To end the night Matt and I had a killer game of Settlers of Zarahemla. He won one game and I won one game. Look at the satisfaction in our eyes!! We shall see who the real winner is when we play the 3rd game. Good luck Honey!
Matt you are fantastic and I love you and our lives that we have together as a family. Happy Father's Day!!!
4 comments:
Happy Father's Day!
What a great idea, I love the coupon book! way to go playing settlers, I always like to go for the longest road myself easy two points. Happy Fathers Day Matt.
Very cute and loved the photos.... :)
Happy father's day! Cute book! :D
Post a Comment