On Saturday, we woke up to the smell of grass and soccer games. Hayden had the 1st game of the day. It was a very exciting game. Matt and I are not quiet parents when we watch our kids participate in sports. I am sure that some parents want to kick us out of the games. It is my competitive side. I have to bring it out on some occasions!!!! Late in the afternoon we all packed up and went to Carter's game. Carter scored his first goal of the season. We went nuts with excitement. He did soooo good. Way to go Madalyn, Carter and Hayden.
This was the dive off the blocks for the freestyle swim.
She did so awesome.
Thanks for coming and supporting the kids Mom and Dad!!
Now looking at this picture you might think that Hayden kicked this ball. In actuality, he totally missed it, but we thought it looked like a cool picture.
Don't you think so?
He did connect with this ball. Nice goal kick son!
Next year we are going to have her play soccer. Yes, this might come to a shock to some of you seeing that I complained about the cost of soccer, but I am going to start saving our $$ right now so that 3 of our children can play soccer.
We might need some food handouts next fall so friends please be prepared.
We might need some food handouts next fall so friends please be prepared.
Matt tricked Paige to get her to look at the camera. He told her that a mouse was by him. Anything for a picture, right!!
6 comments:
Oh I love those Newells!!! So fun that Marilyn and Jerry came up to see the kids!!! How Awesome...
YAY Madie!!! That's awesome! Hayden and Carter...you guys ROCK!!!
Oh! And Beth, YOU ROCK TOO!!!!!! (and I'm not just saying that because you love Coldplay too)
i love seeing these pictures. good job to all of the kiddos! of course you're raising an athletic family, there is no other way to do it with you two in charge.
Way to go Madalyn, Carter, and Hayden. It was nice to see the pictures! We love you guys
I want to come and see a game! So glad mom and dad came. Good JOB Madalyn, Carter & Hayden.
you can tell how much the kids love their sports! Way to go Madalyn on blowing away the competition. Carter that is awesome that you scored a goal! I know that it is only a matter of time before Hayden puts one in the goal. I also hear that he is a pretty good goalie! Way to go!
Post a Comment