This weekend we went to a pumpkin patch close to home. The kids have been waiting for us to take them for some time. We are all finally healthy and have an open time frame to go out to a pumpkin patch. The kids love Fall and Halloween. We spent the rest of the weekend carving pumpkins, eating hot cha cha chas, watching Halloween themed movies, eating popcorn, candy and caramel apples!
The drive to the pumpkin patch.

When we arrived there the kids were so excited to see a huge pumpkin because they have been asking us if a pumpkin can be as big as a car.

Getting ready to go on the hay ride!

The draft horses that pulled us.

Bailey and I.

Madalyn wasn't to happy that Matt wanted a picture with his girls.
Can you tell???

Hayden and his pumpkin.

Carter helped Paige pick out her pumpkin.

Bailey loves her pumpkin.

Heading home to carve pumpkins.

In the garage carving pumpkins.

This job is very serious!!

Bailey

Paige and her little pumpkin.

Madalyn with her OOOHH so cool pumpkin.

Scary Carter!

Hayden spent a lot of thoughtful time thinking about
how he wanted his pumpkin to look!

Matt always does the best work on his pumpkins!
9 comments:
Matt your pumpkin looks just like you....hehehe....GREAT JOB ALL Beth you didn't show us yours?
I'm impressed with Carter's hat throughout the pictures. Where can I get one of those?
Thanks for the ideas. Jeff and I are carving our pumpkins tonight:)
I love it. I don't know if I'll be carving this year, so I love seeing the family! You all look great!
How great that you got such a sunny day at the pumpkin patch. I love all that Halloween stuff too, looks like you guys had a great time carving the pumpkins!
You've inspired me to make a "pumpkin plan". Ours always go rotten if we do them too soon, so I think we'll go on Thursday night. You guys look like you had a lot of fun. Who knew that in addition to Matt's many talents, he was a pumpkin artist as well!
IT's wierd to see pictures of your family with your kids growing up so fast. How can you be a mom of an almost teenager? We were just sharing a bunk bed!
Matt did you get into the Desitin again??!!!! The kids look great and we love your Hawaii costumes!
I am behind on blogging but I loved your posts an you all look great. We can't wait to see you all at Christmas time.
Post a Comment