This was the official Honeyman camping weekend. We all packed our cars, loaded up the bikes, braved the weather, ate great food (as always), hiked up to Heceta Head lighthouse and drove home to unload clothes full of sand. In between all of that we had a great time. My parents let Matt and I borrow their motor home again. What a blessing! We visited with friends and family from all of the other camp sites. The kids played all day long. They sat in the sandbox for hours digging and smoothing. Honeyman is a magical place that we as a family look forward to every May and September.

Dad enjoying a relaxing moment.

Ash, Jeff and William

Tyler

Grandma and Gannon hanging out.

I walked over to the sand box to find Paige in deep thought. I encouraged her to start digging and put a smile back on her face.

She obeyed.

William, Grandma, Gannon, Natalie and Paige by the sandbox.

My Matthew.

William and Gannon love each other. In this picture William wanted to hold on to Gannon and it was pretty cute.

We headed to Devil's Elbow and walked around the beach and hiked up to the lighthouse. I love the home that is close to the lighthouse. I would love to live in it. I put this picture in the post because of the white house on the hill.

One of the caves!

Carter, Matt, Gannon and Paige walking to the caves. Paige was very scared. She did not want to walk in the cave because she thought that their were monsters inside.

Pacific Coast.

Madalyn and Taylor.

B.

Hayden

Some of the group.

Cousins being silly.

Grandma walking with Tyler and Paige.

Matt and Gannon on the trail.

Madalyn and Taylor were hiding behind a tree waiting for this group to arrive. They jumped out and tried to scare them, but they were laughing so hard they spoiled the surprise.

Ashlee and Tricia finding Madalyn and Taylor.

Carter on the trail.

Friends and Cousins by the lighthouse.

Hopkins family.

Madalyn and Grandma

Our family picture for Memorial Day 2011. We are tucked next to the lighthouse.
3 comments:
It was fun reliving all the memories :) You have some great pictures in there. Ashlee especially loved the last one.
Looks like a fun weekend! Can't believe we'll be there in Oregon in TWO WEEKS!! We're so excited to see you guys!
I am so glad you posted pictures!! I have been waiting to see Honeyman pictures. Everyone looks so cold and bundled up. Wish we were there, love you!
Post a Comment