Thursday, June 16, 2011

My Baby is 1

Today was a wonderful day. Gannon turned 1. I feel like Matt and I drove to the hospital yesterday to get induced and welcome our new little addition. He has brought so much joy to our lives. The kids adore him. In their eyes he can do no wrong. He has a sweet personality. He loves to be with his siblings and cuddle with Matt and I. Having Gannon has taught me greater patience and love. What a tremendous blessing he is in our lives.

June 16, 2010

The day after he was born.

June 2011. Carter giving him a ride in Paige's baby stroller.

Yesterday, I put him in his new big boy car seat.
He looked so adorable.

For breakfast, I made him pancakes. You can see by the look on his face that he is very excited.

Eating those pancakes.

Opening one of his gifts this morning.

Hayden showing Gannon his new book.

Today, I made a M & M cake.
I needed something quick.

The Wilhoits came over and we had a BBQ to celebrate Gannon.

Tricia and Gannon. He loves her.

My baby boy.

He gives kisses, but they are open mouth kisses.

Trying to give me another kiss.

The kids playing on the tramp with Matt.

Matt jumped with Gannon. He loved it.

Gannon relaxed his body and enjoyed the ride.

Tricia brought Gannon this little toy.

He sat waiting patiently for his cake to arrive.

Yeah for the cake!
Thank you son!

Paige blowing out the candle.

He was always clapping at himself.

I made an ugly cake that I let him dive into. He had a great time.

Look at all of that frosting. Oh so good, especially right before bedtime.

4 comments:

Corinne Ritz said...

Adorable! I especially love the picture with the big plate of pancakes right in front of his face. That made me laugh!

Amber said...

AHH I am such a bad aunt, I totally forgot it was his birthday! He looks so cute and big! That year went by so fast..well for me. :) Great job on his cake, very colorful! I too love the pancake picture :)

Sean and Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Gannon!

Ashlee said...

Time has flown! Gannon is such a sweet sweet boy! It was fun to watch him yesterday! Glad that you had fun! I love that pic of you and Gannon smiling together!`