Monday, September 12, 2011

Jennifer's Wedding 9-10-11!

Jennifer and Michael got married this weekend in Seattle. We piled in the car and headed up to Seattle for a fun filled weekend. Everything turned out very nicely. We are very happy for the newlyweds!!
Jen and Mike!!

Early morning rehearsals with the kids.

Jill directing traffic.

The bridesmaids.

It was a beautiful setting on a lake.

Matt and Mike.

J.J. tying on the netting.

The kids did a great job.

Aunt Ann with the girls.

2 of Tricia's cakes had a collapse, sadly!
This is Jen and Tricia lamenting the cakes.

Jen all dolled up by Julie.
She looked very pretty.

Jen with her bridesmaids.

Carter and Alexander.

The cake.

Ashlee and Jeff.

Paige, Tyler and Natalie.

Linda, Ashlee, Me and Amber.

Twins: Amber and Ashlee

Rich and Anderson.

Cute Anderson is smiling in this picture so I had to post it.

Madalyn looked beautiful.

The decorations.

Jill and Tricia.

Jill and Mom.

Tyler kissing Anderson.

The happy couple with all of the children.

The brothers.

The bridesmaids.

Mom and Dad with their children.

The whole group.

Jennifer with her bouquette.

The sisters.

Wow, Ohh, umm

Mom and Dad celebrated their 47th anniversary on this day.

Madalyn and Carter.

The cute boys waiting patiently.

These children deserved a gold star.

Matt and Gannon.

Messing around.

Here comes the bride.

It is official!
Husband and Wife.

The celebration afterwards.

It was at a beautiful location.

Gannon and I.

Jen's friend looks like Sarah Palin!
The girls took a picture with her for a memory.

I took a few pictures of the Wilhoit family.
Don't they look good.

Here is another one that I liked.
I will be emailing them to you Tricia.

Darren and Tricia.

Natalie on the grass playing with her flowers.

Cyndi, Gannon and I.

Cutting the cake.

Time to eat.

Our family!!!

Acting silly!

4 comments:

Julie said...

love it! You are so good at getting right on top of the blogging!!! All the pictures are great!

Cathy said...

so so fun to be together at such an awesome occasion. Great job on the pictures

Megan and RJ said...

Va Va Voom Madalyn! You look great!

Ashlee said...

It was a wonderful occasion with a great party! I am so glad that you took pictures b/c I didn't take any with mine. I will be stealing some :) Beautiful!