Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Gina comes to Oregon!

This last weekend was the best. Gina came to visit me from Utah for 5 days. We had a great time shopping, eating, highlighting hair, watching football and soccer games, watching movies, talking, cooking and driving everywhere.

Putting the sack on the head for a fast heat of the foils.

At Hayden's soccer game Carter threw his football and used it to spin on Gannon's head.

Madalyn and Gina!

Grandma and Grandpa came and watched the kids play there games.

Carter's football game was very exciting.

Gina helped Hayden play scrabble on Matt's phone.

It was a great 5 days!!! I am so thankful to have Gina in my life. I will be heading to Utah in the Spring for our next get together.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Love Gina!! I still remember when she told Ashlee and I that we were getting new bikes for our birthday the day Madalyn was born. haha! It was supposed to be a surprise but she didn't know. :) I am glad you had fun. Love you and the fam!

Carrie said...

GINA!!! I know, without even asking, that you guys had a BLAST!!!

Corinne Ritz said...

That is seriously happy to me that you two are still hanging out!