Bailey was chosen as star student in her classroom this week. She has been waiting all year for this special privilege. She would come home often from school and say, I am not star student this week. Well, she came home yesterday and she is star student. Today, she was to bring something that was very special to her to school inside of a box. Then the children had to ask her questions to find out what the special thing was. From the beginning of the year, Bailey has been wanting to take Gannon as her special something. Today, I got Gannon all dressed and Paige and I took him to school. Bailey sat in the rocking chair and the children asked her questions. I stood in the hallway with Gannon and Paige. Then I entered the room and the kids said it is your brother. She was so excited. Gannon sat with her the whole time and loved it.
Bailey holding Gannon in front of her class.
Answering questions from everyone.
Gannon got thirsty during the experience and so Bailey's teacher gave him a drink of water.
Gannon answering Bailey's question!
So cute.
5 comments:
That is so sweet that Bailey wanted to bring Gannon to share with her classmates! What a wonderful big sister!
So cute...I hope Alexander will feel the same about his little brother.
Love you guys~!
Gannon was so good to sit there with her! Bailey is such a great big sister! so sweet!
This made me cry.....Oh, how cute are they both....Love and miss you both!
Post a Comment