This was a big week in Paige's short life. She graduated from preschool. They had a little ceremony at the end of the day that made her and all the other classmates feel pretty special. She went 2 days a week for 2 hours. She loved her head teacher Miss Elizabeth. Way to go Paigey, you are wonderful!
Paige and I before we left to the graduation.
Her favorite person-DAD
The blue door that we always entered in to take her to class.
Her classroom.
Miss Elizabeth.
The children sang songs and walked across a bridge.
Paige bowed when she crossed the bridge.
2 comments:
I love the pictures. I was laughing so hard when I saw Paige take a bow. Was that supposed to happen? She is a hoot! I missed Bailey's birthday;( I knew all day that it was and then I forgot to call by the end of the night on Friday. I hope she had fun. I can't wait to see those pictures. Love you guys!
I LOVE ELIZABETH!!! We are so sad to not see her anymore! :( Josh just graduated to Kindergarten... The preschool is just amazing..!
Post a Comment