Matt and I wanted to take the kids to see the new Temple visitor center. We decided to go Sunday after church. Tricia and Darren wanted to go also. So, we drove over together and saw the beautiful Portland Temple and the visitor center. I love to see the Temple!
Paige had on Cheetah pants and so I am trying to remove them off of her before we go into the visitor center.
She is ready now!
The kids watched several video's on the Savior and his life.
The kids watching a video.
The kids sitting by the water fountain.
This is the Temple that we were sealed at!
Cousins.
The Wilhoit Family.
Trying to wrangle all of our children for a picture.
Do you see Matt biting his lower lip?
This is a sign that he is frustrated!
We had a lovely Sunday afternoon with family.
3 comments:
Great Pictures! Beautiful families!
Loved seeing my temple, gorgeous! I LOVE the pictures of you and Matt and Tricia and Darren at the end. Photo frame quality!! Love you all!
I think biting the lower lip is a sign that he is fierce!
Post a Comment