Saturday, October 19, 2013

Fall Soccer Season 2013

The girls had a great soccer season this Fall. We enjoyed watching their games! Today was Bailey's last games. Grandma and Grandpa came to watch them. After Paige scored her first goal she turned to Matt and I as she was running down the field and said, "Where is Grandma and Grandpa at?" They were still coming from the car. We told her they would be there soon. It was pretty funny. 

There are no pictures of the boys because I coached them on a club team at their middle school. I had 24 boys who played for me on the club team. We had it on Tuesdays and Thursdays. It was AWESOME. 








Bailey's team
With her great coaches: Scott and Johnathan.




Paige's team
Her coach was Matt.



Right after she scored, she ran to give her coach a five!



Paige and this little girl kept battling it out. It was so fun to watch.





Gannon loved watching his sisters play soccer.

No comments: