I have been wanting LASIK eye surgery for many many years. I kept watching a Groupon that was offering the surgery for $1400 for both eyes. I finally said to Matt that I really wanted to do it. He supported me and I made my first appointment to see if I was a Candidate. That was on Friday morning at 9am. They offered for me to have it done on Saturday the 28th but I had big plans with the R.S. so they said if you want to drive to Bellevue WA. tomorrow you can get it done. I called Matt and he said let's do it. We drove to Zac and J.J.'s house and met up with the Standridges. Saturday we went out to eat in Puyallup and then Matt and I drove to Bellevue for my 1:15 appointment. I had to wait a very long time but around 4pm they ended up performing PRK. I have had a longer recovery and pretty painful. I guess that is normal for PRK but I didn't know that. My eye lids were to small for LASIK. It has been 5 days and my vision is still blurry but I am mending and things will be great very soon.
Thursday, March 26, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment