Yesterday, was Hayden's 7th birthday and so we took him to Chuck E Cheese. Boy, did we have fun! The kids used all of the tokens that we bought and played every game possible. Hayden asked me to make a Pokemon cake so I whipped some awesome fudge frosting and then put 3 pokemon figures on it, as soon as Mom arrived at the house I said, "please help me with this cake". (I can make jewelry with creativity, but ask me to make a cake and I freeze.) Anyway, Mom saved the cake and made life grand. We love our Hayden, he has always brought us so much joy. He was born with a huge smile on his face and he is like that today. Happy Birthday son!!
Hayden with his cake.
Paige enjoying a straw. Thank heavens for straws, they have occupied our childrens time while at restraunts many many times over.
5 comments:
Hayden truly was born with a smile on his face. We love how everything he does in life he does with such gusto and energy. The picture of him blowing out the candles is a great example of that! Amen to the straws comment. Happy Birthday Hayden, we love you!
Beth, when I saw you at church today I had NOT read this entry yet! And there I was telling you about how happy Hayden is and how much I enjoy your kids! HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAYDEN!!!
Happy Birthday, Hayden boy! This is a great post. You did a great job on the cake. I tried to tell him happy birthday over the phone--he lasted about 30 seconds and then abruptly said, "goodbye. Grandma this is for you."
Happy Birthday Late Hayden! Beth I didn't know you had a blog. I am so glad you commented on our blog. So about the watches...is she selling them for a good price? I would like one...of course I would love to win the watch...but if I don't I was considering buying one. It is fun to see your cute family!
Happy birthday Hayden! you are the best!!!!!
Post a Comment