I decided that because I love blogging, I wanted to post some pictures from Christmas and the holiday season. You see, in order for me to get my pictures on to my blog, I have to take my camera to Fred Meyer's unload the pics onto a CD and then come home and get them up on our computer. I have now cleared my camera of all 600+ pictures and it will be a while before I go and get the new pictures onto a CD again. We are hoping to get a new CPU and so I can put my card reader from the camera into the tower and see the pictures immediately. Anyway, enough of an explanation here are some fun winter pictures.
Matt and I celebrated our 14th Anniversary after Christmas.

My amazing sister-in-laws!

The kids at Grandma Newell's house after Christmas with their Aunt's.

Christmas morning!

Matt and the kids made this huge snowman on Christmas Eve, it was huge! It did come to life and walk away about 2 hours later!!

Finding that perfect Christmas tree!

My Dad and I at Christmas time at their home!

Madalyn's 11th birthday party!

Cousins: Hayden, Jarom and Carter at Grandma and Grandpa Morrison's.

Going to the Portland Zoo w/Aunt Jennifer to see Zoo lights!
4 comments:
Hey Beth. I finally was able to see the changes. I love the italics.
Funny that your boys got the same John Deer tractor. My son Jackson spends HOURS loading the bed with dirt and dumping it all over the field across the street. Best gift ever.
BTW, you look AWESOME!!
You always look awesome Beth! It was so fun to see these pictures. I can't believe that Madalyn is 11. How did that happen. Love you guys,
-Cousin Cathy
Post a Comment