Thursday, February 26, 2009

Skiing with Matt

It is 9:50 p.m. and Matt just got home with the 3 oldest kids. During the month of February, Matt's school goes up to ski bowl. Matt chaperone's (so he says (ha!ha!)), and the kids are lucky enough to go with him and build on their skiing skills. Tonight, was the last night for Matt to take the kids to ski bowl. To make this night a night to remember, he told them that before going in for dinner they had to go down the lower ski bowl. Madalyn and Carter resisted and then agreed. Hayden became fearless and Matt had to go after him to make sure he was safe!!! All in all it was a huge success. Way to go my little padawa's. Madalyn, Carter, Matt and Hayden!

Matt and Hayden on the chair lift.

Madalyn looking cool!!

BROTHERS!

5 comments:

Jennifer Lyn Newell Standridge said...

Matt is just like DAD in so MANY ways and this just another one. I so remember going up skiing with dad and the highschool kids. I thought that were so adult and I was so excited to be with them. What great memories and fun sport to enjoy. LOVE and MISS it. Love you fer. Keep having fun!

Sean and Melissa said...

How fun! I miss skiing so much! Looks they're doing great!

Carrie said...

That is really cool! I'm too scared I would break something. I probably would too. ACK

Ashlee said...

Fun!!! That brings back memories for me too! I am glad that they get to have those memories too

Alex, JJ, Zac...The Lorenzen's said...

Oh, I am so jealous...I want to be closer to you guys. I love the pictures and Matt and the kids look so good. Miss you tons!