After arriving from Hawaii, Matt and I hurried and grabbed 7 hours of sleep and then headed off to another family reunion. This time the reunion was for my side of the family. We all traveled to Hood River on the Colombia Gorge and stayed in a 7 bedroom cabin. It was so much fun. All of my family was there except for my younger brother Sean and his family. We hiked up big hills, swam, played kick ball, tennis, Settlers (of course), ate, laughed and talked. I love my family very much. Just so you know, I posted a lot of pictures again because when I put my blog together as a book, I want to have all of these family pictures in it.

My sister Megan set up a tennis match for all of us. Here is the whole group getting ready to make some noise on the tennis court.

Yes this is Beth Agassi. Watch out!!
I was beat in all 3 games.
I need to brush up on my skills.

Dave and Christine

We all played a mean game of Dodge baseball.
I think that the men were more intense than the little children. Look at the look on my brothers face. ALL GAME!!

Go Hunter!

One evening we all made up skits. Every family had to bring 5 props. Then we scattered to different rooms and had 10 minutes to make up a skit. This is my brother Dan and his fiance Sandy pretending to be pirates. We all got a huge laugh out of this one.

Matt and I sang a song with all of our props.

We took a hike one morning and let me tell you, I need to start exercising. WOW!! The kids did so good. My philosophy in life is that anything you work hard for is worth it every struggle and frustration. This was a hard hike and we will all never forget it. Good work everybody.

The three cousins.
Brynlee, Amanda, and Madalyn.

We finally reached the top of the hill and the wind felt so good.

Matt with his girls.

My brothers Dave, Matt and Dan and
my sister Megs.

On Saturday, I took pictures of all of our family members.
Starting from the top, my Mom and Dad.

My little sister Meg and her husband R.J..
Their two little ones, Hunter and
McKenna.

Matt and I with the kids.
This was the very end of all the pictures and our kids were done.
Can you tell?

My brother Sean, his wife Melissa
and their 3 boys, Joshua, Nathan, and Issac
(They weren't able to come, sadly)

My brother Matt with his wife
Carda.
Their 4 children, Jarom, Amanda, Caleb and Rachel.

My brother Dave with his wife Christine.
They have 6 children.
Austin, Parker, Brynlee, Spencer, Carson, and Riley.

My oldest brother Dan with his fiance, Sandy.
Their babies name is Desi.

Here is the whole group.

The men acting like
wierdo's.

Matt and
Carda re-enacting their wedding pictures.

Pucker up!!

Lining the children up for our traditional round of hit the pinata.

All of the kids got a punch at the pinata.
They are scrambling for candy.

Of course, we played Settlers of
Zarahemla. This time we put two game boards together and made up some new rules. It was very fun!!
Mom and Dad with almost all of the grand kids.
7 comments:
Great job with the pictures Beth! We wish we could have been there. Looks like you guys had lots of fun!
How fun!!! :P Did you get my message??
That looks like a blast. I am happy that you got to be with so many family members-so much memory making going on.:)
Good times...good times. But I'm soooo glad you're back! Heehee!
How great to have all your family together (almost)! I love the family pictures, I think I might know one of your sister-in-laws?
wow, you have a good looking family! Just kidding. Thanks for taking pictures of all the activities. Maybe I should just copy and paste your reunion blog onto mine!
This was a fun post! I have to say that the "pucker up" is lacking in "alluring"...one of you even looks angry! LOL
Loved it!!!
Post a Comment