.....for the week. My parents own a beautiful lab named Zip. They asked us to take care of him while they traveled to Ohio to visit my brother. My children were very excited because they have been asking me for a dog for at least 6 years. I love Zip, but I don't want the responsibility of one more thing. He is so well tempered and patient. Paige has spent the week chasing, sitting on, covering with her blankets, hand feeding, laying next to, and giving doggy treats to Zip. He hasn't once gotten annoyed with her. With all of the children being at school, Paige has enjoyed having a friend to play with. I think Zip will be very happy to see my parents. He is in need of a quiet break.
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Ha!That is so funny. That is nice that Zip is so calm with her! It is nice of your parents to let you watch the dog for a while to help the kids with their dog fix.
What a nice dog that Zip is. :) I'm sure Paige is in very good company. Labs are great.
ha! i love it.
That was hilarious! I love the look on that dog's face. My favorite is Paige in the dog's bed with him.
Adorable! What will Paige do when when he leaves? I guess you'll have to play with her mommy!
Oh, I want a puppy.....no I want t dog. Puppies are to much energy for me now.
I guess you now know that if you ever get a dog then it needs to be a lab. :) Cute...
Zac and Alexander are waiting for the day that I allow them to have a dog, it won't be happening any time soon. :)
I am a witness to Paige's love for that dog and oh man! SO CUTE!!! She started pushing on his belly once and his eyes actually rolled back into his head! He loved it!!! :)
Post a Comment