For the past 3 years Matt and I have been going to Mt. Hood to go sledding with the kids on Presidents Day. My brother, sister, and Dad joined us with their families and we had a great time. We woke up to beautiful weather. The sun was shining and and the skies were blue! Matt had organized the kids snow gear the night before. We woke the kids up early in the morning and fed them biscuits, ham, eggs, and orange juice. They were so excited! My Dad had called the night before at 5pm and said that he was going to bring his dog Zip and join us on the mountain. We had a very fun day. Here is a blog full of many pictures of our day on Mt. Hood!! All of the adults taking a picture in front of the mountain. What a great day!!
5 comments:
You guys make us jealous, we wish we had snow. :) Have fun!
Sweet! I love how Paige was very opinionated today about how much she did NOT like sledding. She's so cute! I don't know how you do it all. I'm overwhelmed with the table set-up... overwhelmed and jealous! LOL!
Glad you got such a nice day! How fun, you guys know how to do it right with the tables and the chairs! What a great tradition!
Sad we missed a fun day. I will have to prepare and think ahead next time:) Love the tradition!
How fun!!! :) Looks like you guys had a blast - and what a neat tradition!!!
Post a Comment