I am so excited to tell everyone that I made all of our blogs from 2009 into a book. My sister in law Ashlee came to Boring on Easter weekend and she took me to the website that she had made a book of her blog. I was so excited because my main purpose for doing a blog was to turn it into a family journal for the kids to read now and later in life. It was very simple to put everything together. You go to blurb.com and they will download your entire blog for you to create the book. It came to a total of 172 pages. I can't tell you all how happy it makes me to have this done and feel so accomplished. Thanks Ash, for helping me make all of the important steps online to create it. If you are reading this post, get inspired and make all of your posts on your blog into a book. You can do it!!!
Monday, April 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Great job Beth! I've loved making books from the last couple years. I'm sure they'll be even more precious many years to come.
Turned out wonderful and I can't wait to see it in person and to see all the different layouts you did. GO BLURB!
It looks great. I'm gearing up to get mine done too. I'll have to check out blurb. Thanks.
MY y plan was eventually put my blogs in a book but I still haven't gotten around to it! Your looks great, way to get yours done!
Post a Comment