Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Luncheon with friends!

My friend Carrie hosted a luncheon for me with many friends. It was a wonderful afternoon visiting and eating great food. The afternoon was a hit. Thank you to everyone for coming.
Carrie and I at the end of a great afternoon. Thank you Carrie for doing this at your home and making it so nice for me. You are great!!
Kelly, Aubrey, Sydney, Selena and me.


Mandy and Mindy enjoying each others company.

Lori, Sheri and Melissa all getting ready to have a seat and eat. Yummy! I love food~!

Georgia and I eating our desserts.

These are my friends that came and enjoyed a nice luncheon together. Thank you everyone. It was very fun!

Wendy, Carrie, Ian and myself hanging out in the kitchen after the luncheon.

I was messing around like one of those pregnancy models while Carrie was helping me adjust our fancy dancy camera and so she was taking snap shots to try to see the lightening. When Carrie saw the picture today, she said you need to blog this picture. So, I am listening to my friend and letting you all see my famous pregnancy picture.

Carrie and I in her front yard taking a buddy picture!!!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Beth, you're so sexy! OW! That ended up being awesome! Everybody loved it! And everybody love you Beth! Thanks for painting my toes! Love ya!

Kelly said...

It was a great luncheon, had so much fun! We do all love you, so glad your having a baby so we had an excuse to get together and celebrate you!