Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Gannon's blessing.

This was a very special weekend for our family. Gannon was blessed at church. Our family members arrived from Washington, Arizona, Roseburg, Reedsport, Eugene, Portland, and Hillsboro. Church started early in the morning and so most of the family went to the ward bldg. to meet us. It was a beautiful blessing given by Matt. Gannon didn't cry, thank heavens! After church was over we all came to our house and ate lunch and talked. It was a wonderful day that I am very grateful we had. We love our Gannon.

The night before, I bathed Gannon in our sink in the kitchen so that I would have one less thing to do in the morning.


Isn't he a cutie. He loves the bath if I cover his belly with a warm wash cloth.

Sunday morning before church, Jen took this picture of Gannon looking at me. On July 15th, he smiled in the middle of the night for the first time. It was very sweet.

Matt blowing bubbles at Gannon. Gannon was mesmerized.

After church this was everybody that was able to come and support our special day. Thank you to everyone. We love you all.

The crazy group being silly for a picture.

Our complete family.

Our wonderful parents came and supported us. My mom made Gannon's blessing outfit and Matt's mom made this beautiful afgan for him. We are all blessed.

Grandma and Grandpa Morrison.

Grandma and Grandpa Newell

I love this picture so much. They are trying to both comfort him as we get ready to take another picture. Don't you love it?

Matt and I with Gannon.

Jen, Matt and R.J. getting their lunch. We had Cafe Rio pull apart pork.

My dad and I with Gannon. Smile dad it won't kill you!!!

Gannon and I.

GANNON

Paige with her cousins, Natalie, and Rachel.

Spiderman AKA Ben.

The kids and the men playing football.

Bailey, Natalie and my parents dog Zoe.

Ashlee and Jeff.

He is just so darn cute that I am putting all kinds of pictures of him in this post.

Sleepy boy.

Eskimo kisses.

Beautiful afgan from grandma.

My sister Megan and I.

A friendly game of football with the uncles.

Mom and Ashlee relaxing on the lawn.

After a long day he relaxed in his bouncer.

Aunt Julie, Isabella and Gannon.

The next day, we played Ticket to Ride and Settlers of Zarahemla with Jen, Mike and my dad.

2 comments:

Sean and Melissa said...

Looks like a beautiful day! Gannon looks so precious in his blessing outfit. Wish we could have been there!

Kelly said...

So glad you had the whole family there to support you. I love the picture of him looking at you what a sweetie he is and what a wonderful day!