Hunter was awesome with Gannon also. I think that they are ready for their own little sister to arrive.
Friday, August 6, 2010
Megan's baby shower!
My sister is having her 3rd baby the beginning of November so I decided that I wanted to do a baby shower for her. She is also moving away and I thought her friends would enjoy having a party with her. We all met at a restaurant by her house and sat for 2 hours laughing, talking and of course eating!! She looks fantastic. Many people keep telling her how big she is and I disagree. Some people just don't think when they are talking to pregnant woman. I hope that she thoroughly enjoyed herself. Love you Meg!
Megan and our Mom.
Meg, Mom and me waiting for everyone to arrive.
Meg and I.
She wore this hilarious sign that says, "I know I'm HUGE BUT I'm NOT having twins and I'm not due until Nov. 3rd." Too many people have made comments to her so she wanted to wear this sign as a joke to keep them all quiet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How fun that you are your sister are having babies in the same year! She does look great, glad you all had a fun time!
Post a Comment