This weekend we did our traditional trip to Honeyman State Park. Gannon had never been there except for in my womb, but now he was out and ready to see what this was all about. The kids and I left Friday morning and it took me 6 hours to get there. It is only a 3 hour drive, but we stopped many times for food, potty, and rest. The kids couldn't wait to get there and be with family and camping friends. Matt needed to work so he didn't come until Saturday late afternoon. My parents let me borrow their motor home and that made my life heavenly. Also, Amber and Aaron surprised us and showed up from Arizona. We had a great time camping. Once again!!!

Gannon's first time camping at Honeyman State Park!

The boys so happy to have their bikes to ride on.

Amber and Aaron arriving and surprising us all!!

Matt pumping up flat tires. Great DAD!

You cannot go camping without these games.

Gannon and ME!

Ash, Tricia, and baby William.

William Thomas Krebs.

Amber and I.

Cousins Ben, Natalie, and Paige.
Mom had her birthday while we were camping. Tricia made her a delicious cake.

Matt and Gannon ready to go to church on Sunday.

Sunday night fireside. Matt was all warm and cozy with his headlamp on.

Amber and Gannon.

The twins holding the babies.

Gannon hanging out in grandma's trailer.

Matt told the boys that they would go fishing. Monday we all went to Heceta Head and they tried to fish. They did not catch anything, but they did have fun.

Matt, Gannon and I.
It was a beautiful day at the beach. The wind was extremely mild and the sun was shining. I have not seen that very often at the beach. Usually the wind is very strong and blowing hard.

Mom, Amber, and Aaron holding Gannon.

Paige playing in the sand. She did this all weekend long. My house is full of sand.

Part of the camping crowd talking on the beach.

Paige and Natalie covering Ben in sand.

Bailey fishing in the ocean stream.

Hayden trying to catch his shark!

Carter feeling hopeful of catching a fish.

Ash and William enjoying a little kiss.

Gannon's first trip to Heceta Head.

My niece Taylor made a sand castle that she was very proud of. Way to go Taylor.
4 comments:
Love all of the pictures! Aaron and I had such a fun time surprising everyone and being with the family. I really love the picture of the little cousins hugging and smiling for the camera. :) Love you guys!!
Fun! I agree about the games. Two of our favorites ;-)
need i say it? homesick, i am. i'm so glad you had fun!
xoxo
I love Heceta Head what a beautiful lighthouse! Glad you had such nice weather. Gannon is getting so big and cuter and cuter all the time!
Post a Comment