Monday, September 13, 2010
Soccer season has begun!
It is official, the Newell family is busy every Saturday from here on out until Nov. 6th! Yes, soccer season has begun and we had 3 games on Saturday. Bailey played first, then Carter, and then Hayden. They all did a great job. This is Bailey's first season and she loves it. She is learning all about the sport very quickly! Carter and Hayden have played one year already and are doing great. It was a beautiful day to watch the kids play soccer. Way to go Bailey, Hayden and Carter.
Her coach had her kick a corner kick and Bailey wanted to know if that was the direction that her coach wanted her to kick.
Oh Yeah! We are having fun. She looks like a cover girl in this picture for a sports magazine.
Next, it was Carter's game and he loves soccer very much. He is a good little athlete. He headed the ball 3 times and used that left leg very well. Sweet picture!
Carter has a teammate that looks a lot like him but don't be confused by the picture. Carter is the one on the left. I love this picture. Obviously, it is the one I chose to post!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Awesome! I hope the weather treats all y'all right until the season's over!
Oh how I love soccer. I can't wait to get our boys doing it. Hopefully we can catch one of your kids' games sometime. Nothing like soccer in the fall!!!!
You are a brave women having 3 kids play soccer. Good Luck juggling those schedules. Just having my two play is crazy but oh so fun!
Post a Comment