It was so bright outside that we could not get him to look up at the camera.
Saturday, October 16, 2010
Pumpkin Hunting!
What a wonderful time of year. The sun has been shining and I love the weather like this. Now, if it would only last all fall and winter long. At the end of last week, I realized that we had not gone and picked pumpkins. It feels like time flies by. My weeks are a blur. On Friday night, I informed Matt that we would be going to pick our pumpkins on Saturday. Our weekends are usually full of activities but Saturday afternoon was free. Our friends, the Bayers joined us and we had a great time taking the kids to Olson Farms and getting our pumpkins for 2010.
Hayden, Carter, Gannon, Paige, Keanan, Madalyn, Bryn, Bailey and Alley. Aren't they cute.
We jumped up onto the wagon and the horses took us out to the pumpkin patch. I love going on hay rides. For me, that makes searching for pumpkins complete.
Our daughter finally returned home to us after being gone for 9 days in Washington, D.C.. We missed her very much. Welcome home honey!!
Bailey found her perfect pumpkin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey you guys look like you're having fun!! Hayden and Carter are wearing their new hats--awsome! We just went and got our pumpkins too. I guess I will have to do our blog :) Gannon looks Adorable in his cool sweater! Isn't this perfect fall weather!. Love you all T.
Love all the pictures! Wish I was there to enjoy an Oregon October. Gannon is getting so big, I want to kiss those cheeks of his. :) Love you all!
Gannon looks super cute on the pumpkin in his little sweater. Glad Madalyn is home and you got a great sunny day at the pumpkin patch!
Post a Comment