Another great year of costumes, candy and craziness!!! We spent an entire weekend of having fun with the kids and family. Happy Halloween everyone. Warning: There are tons of pictures.
FRIDAY NIGHT

Our ward had a Harvest party at the church. The kids were very excited and couldn't wait to see friends and play games. Of course they wanted candy to.

Our vampire, princess and dragon!

My storm trooper, knight, and dragon #2.

Mr. Incredible eating one of these yummy donuts. His jaws were so
strong that he ripped the donut from the string!!

Princess Madalyn was in charge of manning the donut game with her fellow young women.

Paige's favorite game was being wrapped up like a mummy!

Vampire Bailey loved the cake walk.
SATURDAY

Gannon and William hanging out on the bed.
After our Harvest party we traveled down to Eugene to celebrate with grandparents/cousins.

Shall we?

Count Benjamin.

Pumpkin Will!

Skeleton Ty, Pumpkin William and Count Ben.

We went to Toys R Us and participated in a parade. Carter was a little shocked that I was taking him to a parade at the mature age of 10. I assured him that nobody in Eugene would recognize him.
"You know I am in 5th grade now Mom."

Let's celebrate with mummy wraps, finger nails, boogers on a stick, and witch's brew.

Bailey transformed from a vampire to a cat in one night. Nice kitty!!

Tyler, Paige and Ben walked around getting candy together. Something on that ground mesmerized them. I don't know what it was.

Scary witch Ash and little pumpkin William.

Trick or Treat?

Grandma and Grandpa handing out candy from the back of their caddy!

Elasta Mom will protect you all. Let me wrap my elastic arms around you all!!

Frankenstein arrived to escort his witch (beautiful witch of course).

Mr. Incredible saw this helpless little kitty stuck on the bumper of a car eating candy and decided to sit down by her and make sure all was well!

Grandma and our little dragon.
Thank heavens for Goodwill and great deals!

The little ones ready to go to bed.

Todo, I am not in Boring anymore.

The good witch and Dorthy.

Newell Family
2010 Halloween

SCARY!
Look closely at Hayden's eyes, I think that he is disoriented from battle.

Trick or Treating Saturday night at Emily's house.
MR. INCREDIBLE and ELASTA GIRL

No cape needed.

"Go ahead and jump on, I can handle it."

Mam, do you need your car moved? Let me take care of that!

Nothing like the old days.

"Did you say that your little kitty is under your car? Let me lift that for you."

Elasta Mom is tired and ready to recover from the fun activities from this weekend.

Dorthy wanted to pose with Mr. Incredible.

Time to eat all of that candy.

It wouldn't be like me to go to Eugene and not enjoy doing hair for the weekend. We turned Ashlee back into a brunette. Looks good!
6 comments:
The boys haven't stopped talking about the fun that they had. We had so much fun! Thanks for everything. Your camera is really good...a little too good-you can see how little sleep I've been getting written all over my face :) Hahaha. Love you!
Your costume was perfect for you, you ARE an Incredible mom. :) I loved all the kids costumes and the fact that they changed costumes when they went to different events. The dragons were especially cute. Love you guys!
p.s. good job on Ashlee's hair.
love it, love it, love it. halloween is one of my favorites.
so glad you posted so many pix.
Loved all the pics! So much fun you guys had! Why didn't you go brunette? That what Elasta Girl's hair is. ;-)
I loved the pictures...everyone looked so good. We miss you guys!
Your and Matt's costumes are awesome! Whats up with your kids changing costumes? But I like Dorthy and the kitty and Gannon is a super cute Dragon!
Post a Comment