WARNING: This post is in reverse.
I did not have the time or energy to rearrange all of the pictures.
Happy Easter to all of you. We spent the weekend with family. The kids love to dye eggs, roll eggs, eat eggs and be with cousins. We hope that all of you had a wonderful Easter.
Our family Easter picture. I would have to say that Grandma and Grandpa's front yard is a tradition. Taking pictures with everyone after church or a big event is very common.
Bailey's basket.
Grandpa sat with Gannon one evening while I was helping with dinner and fed Gannon. I was very grateful.
We all went to Hendricks Park and rolled Easter eggs. These are my girls.
Matt organized an egg toss that one of the kids thought of. It was very fun. Carter and Hannah had the magic touch.
2 comments:
SO sad that we missed the fun but glad that we didn't spread any germs. I Love the picture of you with your girls and I laughed at the pix with Paige in the infamous green kids coat. Gotta love grandmas :)
Loved the photos and hearing about EASTER. It makes me home sick and I just wish Alexander had all the fun with the cousins! You guys all look great and Gannon is growing up...:) Love you guys
Post a Comment