The day before we went to Enchanted Forest, my friend Carrie came over and we played with our cameras. She taught me a few tricks about my camera that I did not know. Thanks Carrie.
Beth and Carrie.
Gannon was outnumbered by us girls.
He loved sitting in his stroller seeing all of the bright colors and children running around.
Paige was a little nervous to enter some of the castles.
We had to talk her in to going inside.
It is really a beautiful theme park.
Goldilocks and the 3 Bears cabin.
The fun slide.
Little Gannon loved going down this slide.
Abraham Lincoln was there this day!
Every time I have gone to Enchanted Forest with the other kids, Mom came with me except for once. I enjoyed having her company and the girls really loved it.
Getting in line for a ride.
This was Paige's favorite ride.
Bumper Boats.
Bailey is a ride crazy girl.
The famous Frog Hopper.
This was Bailey's favorite ride.
Choo Choo.
Bumper cars was Madalyn's favorite ride.
Bailey is Paige's little protector.
Tonight, I asked Paige who her best friend was and she pointed to Bailey.
My heart melted.
Ferris Wheel.
Mom and I waited for the girls to come down the log ride.
There they are.
The 2 fearless log riders.
Gannon loved seeing all of the people getting on the various rides.
My sweet little boy.
Mom and Madalyn pretending that Gannon can walk.
We had a wonderful day at Enchanted Forest.
Mom thanks for taking time from your busy schedule to be with us.
2 comments:
I went there once and I barely remember it. I will have to go sometime when I visit, after I have the boys. :) I think it is so sweet that Paige calls Bailey her best friend. Love it! Can't wait to see you guys in September.
I love reading all your posts. I just get really confused about Bailey being older than Paige. They are so cute together. I have two boys that call eachother 'best friend' - I totally know that heart melting feeling.
Post a Comment