Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Matt's 20 year class reunion and other stuff!

Life is never quiet in the Newell family. This last weekend we headed down to Eugene for Matt's 20 year class reunion. Our little nephew Alexander had come to visit at Grandma's for 2 weeks, so we spent some fun time with him and also the Krebs family while in Eugene. Life is way to fast and short. When we saw all of Matt's classmates we couldn't believe how much time and yet little time had past. We had a great time (as always)!!

Alexander!



At Grandma's house the kids played a few classic games on Saturday because the rain had come and outside was too wet.

Chutes and Ladders!

Ash and Jeff asked me to take a few family pictures and they really turned out nice.
Beautiful family.


We had some pretty funny things happen while taking these pictures. If only the camera could talk!


Boy, do I need to go to Pilates. Look at that slouching I do. I need to strengthen those core muscles. Anyway, before we left to the Saturday night event for Matt's 20 year, Dad took us outside to get a memory photo!!



Monday morning, Hayden headed to his cub scout day camp. He was so excited. I was worried because Carter would not be with him to make him feel safe. It has all worked out very well though. No more worries!


Jumping in the car with his friend Andrew.


Today, I went to camp with Hayden. The boys did an awesome job. I was very proud of them.



Bullseye!!

No comments: