Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

For Thanksgiving, we headed down to Reedsport to be with my parents and oldest brother. The kids had 6 dogs to play with. Gannon loves dogs! He won't be getting one but at least we know that this is one of his loves! Bailey and Paige loved taking the dogs out with Grandpa and Uncle Dan. The weather was very beautiful. Thanksgiving morning, Matt, Sandy, Dan and I took a walk with all six dogs. It was a very pretty morning and it felt so refreshing. I love being outside when the sun is shining and the air is crisp. We spent the weekend playing cards and Ticket to Ride. Great food and family time.

Thanksgiving day! Matt has a beard. He does this every year. It is NO Shave November according to him!!

Dan and Sandy. We had a great time together.

Thanksgiving meal.

Grandpa making his famous pancakes for the kids.
I love my dad so much!

Gannon following the dogs around the house.

When we got home for Reedsport, we went hunting for a Christmas tree. We got it for $15. The distance to drive was only a half of a mile.

The hunt was on.

Holding Gannon so that he wouldn't get all muddy.

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree.

Carter and Matt cutting off the bottom of the tree and getting ready to bring it into the house.

As I finished dinner, the kids helped Matt put up the lights outside.

After dinner, we watched Charlie Brown's Christmas and I put up the lights.
Merry Christmas to everyone.

3 comments:

Megan and RJ said...

Great pics. You do a great job journaling your life.

Jill said...

hooray! matt's movember mustache is hilarious.

i'm so excited to see all of you!

Corinne Ritz said...

Ok, Beth, just as long as you don't celebrate No Shave November, I'm good with it. There are some YW in our ward who celebrate it. So funny! Your Thanksgiving and Christmas decor set up look cozy and fun!