For breakfast Madalyn wanted her dad's breakfast burrito. When I grabbed the camera she said," Oh mom, I look so bad. Do you need to take pictures?" Why yes I do!!
A kiss from Dad.
Ok, now I can take a picture!
For her birthday, Madalyn wanted to have her friends over for the night. She then wanted to go shopping at the mall the next day with her birthday money. This is a picture of Madalyn and her friend Grace.
Jill putting up decorations.
Jill, Madalyn and Grace.
Hanging out in Madalyn's bedroom.
Birthday money from grandma and grandpa Newell.
Acting like she didn't know that she was getting Michael Buble CD from Matt and I.
Madalyn's friends.
Singing Happy Birthday!!
Blowing out her candles!
Her cousins Taylor and Hannah met us at the mall on Saturday and came to the house and stayed the night. Madalyn loved her birthday!
2 comments:
Wow, what a beautiful young women you're becoming Madalyn! Happy Birthday from Sean, Melissa and the kids! We love you!
oh how i love seeing this post. growing up! so fun. so crazy. so 14! :)
Post a Comment