Thursday, April 2, 2009

HAIR CUT

I am so excited this evening. I just got my hair cut and I love it. You probably think that getting your hair cut is no big deal, so why blog about it, and to some of you it might look the same as always, but it is different. Let me tell you, I have been very frustrated with my hair and the way that it was looking. I hadn't gone to a professional for 6 months, so I decided a few weeks ago to make an appointment and go see a woman that I didn't know. I found our about Jodi, when Matt and I took the kids sledding up to Mt. Hood in February and I saw a girl in the rest area parking lot with the cutest hair. So, I said to her, "hey I love your hair who cuts it"? She said, "Jodi, at Wooptidoo in Portland". I got Jodi's number and wooptidoo, I love my hair.
Happy am I!! Last week, I highlighted my hair and did some retouching but it ended up ok in the end. I am just one happy hair girl!!!!

I am giving the trying not to smile look!!! Bailey told me when I got home that she couldn't believe that "the girl" did this to my hair.

9 comments:

Jill said...

I love it! Looks great! I'm glad you're happy.

I sure could use a haircut, highlight job, and brow job. Want to come to DC?

Sean and Melissa said...

Cute hair Beth! Of course you always look great- you're so photogenic. :)

Ashlee said...

What a great cut. I am sure that Bailey meant to say "I can't believe that girl did such a good job to your hair:)" How funny. I am feeling the hair cutting urge-I just have to get it done!

Selena said...

YAY! three cheers for wooptidoo! I am so happy for you. It's so nice to have a good hair person :)speaking of...when you get back I need a hair do, and we need to do some bead shopping

Carrie said...

Beth...I'm gonna be brutally honest. IT'S CUTE!!! :) Of course, it always looks cute and I really can't tell that much of a difference in the picture. Sorry. LOL! Next time you have to come pick up the girls and not Matt so that I can see your haircut! ;-)

Kelly said...

The name of that place makes me laugh. Its always a happy day when you find a good hairdresser. Looks Good Beth!

Jennifer Lyn Newell Standridge said...

Your hair cut looks great! So are you up to cutting my at EASter?

Liz said...

I LOVE it. :D Very, very cute!! :D

Wendy said...

Hey -- I didn't know you had a blog. Shirelene called me today and gave me your address. Do you look up my blog? I have shorter hair too. :) I'm thinking it's about time to cut it again. I was able to get 10 inches off again and combine it with the 10 inches you took off and I actually sent it off this time. Well, back in October. It's not nearly long enough for 10 inches again.

Your family looks great. This is the first post I've seen, but I will go back and try and catch up on y'all.