Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Mother's Day is right around the corner!

For those of you who don't know, I design jewelry and today I was thinking about Mother's day and what I was going to give Matt's mom and my mom. I started to think about how hard it is to sometimes come up with good gift ideas and so I wanted to share with all of you some of the jewelry I have created and tell you if you are looking for a great gift for your mother, grandmother, or yourself than I can help you. I ship and package my jewelry very nicely. I have many other pieces of jewelry already created so, if you need help this May, I am your jewelry girl!! Give me a call or email me. Thanks for letting me indulge a little on my blog.
This bracelet is so fun. It is an everyday bracelet and I can change the personalized heart to say many things: grandma, sister, mother, love, forever, family and more.

My most popular necklaces are the everyday ones. I love this necklace, it is simple but classy. It is Thai silver on a sterling silver chain.

I make jewelry for your little ones too. If you have a niece or daughter, every girl needs jewelry, right!

This necklace is another everyday necklace. The large circle is Thai silver and then sterling silver tubular beads. Also, I make matching earrings!!

This necklace has aquamarine, sterling silver, Bali silver, and pearls all on it. It is very classy.

I love this watch. A big Spring hit.

This watch is gorgeous. I created the band and I get compliments on my watch all of the time. There are pearls, sterling silver, Bali silver and swarovski crystal on each one. The watch band is stretchy and so it fits many wrists.

These dangle earrings are wire wrapped with sterling silver. Bali silver is hanging off of the 1st pair of earrings and swarovski crystal and pearls are hanging from the other ones.

This bracelet is one of my favorite bracelet's this Spring. It has pink, purple, aquamarine, pearls and white swarovski crystal. Love it!!

These are gorgeous dangle earrings with swarovski crystal hanging from sterling silver rings.

6 comments:

Jill said...

Your creations have been evolving, i LOVE themd-- especially the circle necklace and the thai silver earring and necklace set.

I wish I was a Mom! :)

Kelly said...

Those are beautiful! I love that first braclet and earrings at the end. Let me know when your gonna do another show I definetely wanna go!

Carrie said...

Love it as always Beth!

Liz said...

Beth...I've gotta come n' visit ya! :D I LOVE 'em. :D

Alex, JJ, Zac...The Lorenzen's said...

I love that you posted your jewelry. I loved it all...maybe you could give "my love" some hints. :)

Amber said...

They all look so beautiful! Beth, you are simply amazing. :) Love you,
Amber