Well, the last 7 days we have been busy camping and getting ready for school. We left last week to Honeyman State Park for a weekend of sand and more sand. We make a trip to the coast to camp twice a year with our families and friends. This year Matt was unable to come with us on Friday, because he is now at the High School and needs to be at the football games. On Saturday he competed in a sprint triathlon with his friend Rich. We were all very excited to see him Saturday afternoon. Sunday we all went to church and then enjoyed talking around the campfire and eating great food. Food is a common thread in our lives! I am sure that you notice this in my blogs. Anyway, the kids played all weekend in the sand box right next to our campsite. Their teeth, clothes, hair, ears, and nose all had sand in it. I have been doing laundry for 2 days. I am almost caught up. We had rain on Friday and Saturday night. Our tent did a great job at protecting us from being soggy in the morning. Enjoy all of the pictures!
Katelyn, Hayden and Carter.
Paige and Grandpa.
Look closely!
Madalyn and Hannah.
4 comments:
They're all getting so big! Have a great year guys!
Honeyman is a great park looks like you guys had fun despite the soggy weather. The kids all look cute for the their first day of school enjoy the break!
Hmmmm...can't tell what movie it is they're watching but I'm LOVING your Coldplay music!!! *sigh!* Looks like all went well on the first days of school. And that alligator is AMAZING! Wow!
You are on the ball. I haven't posted Boaz's first day yet. His first day was actually the second day, but it's all good. You look like you all had a great summer.
Post a Comment