This last week I went to Utah to spend time with Gina!! We try to see
each other at least 2 to 3 times a year. Gina and I met in Monmouth when Matt and I were newlyweds. We immediately were drawn to one another and have created this amazing friendship for the last 15 years. We can talk for hours and love to eat good food together as you will see from these pictures. Mom and Dad came up and took care of the kids for 5 days so that I could go and have a great time. Thanks Mom and Dad, you are AWESOME!!!!!

There are a handful of
restaurants that I love to go to while in Utah. One is Famous Dave's BBQ. Wow, the pull a part pork is to die for. After I flew in, Gina and I drove to Famous Dave's and ate a yummy dinner. You also need to try the corn muffin if you go. Oh WOW!

Famous Dave's, need I say more.

Another place I LOVE to eat at is
Bajio's. I can't get enough of the food. On Friday night, my older brother Dave and his beautiful wife Christine met us at a
Bajio's. We ate and had a great conversation. Christine is having their 7
th child in January. Doesn't she look amazing??? It is a girl. Yeah!!

Gina's kids are amazing soccer players. We went to a game of each of the kids except for Tyler. Going to the games helped me get out my weekly game jitters for my kids. Way to go
Rach, Elizabeth and Adam!!

Another one of my very favorite places to eat is Ruby River! It is so delicious. Every bite makes your mouth water. Do you notice the sign next to us? It says, Home to PERFECTION. Ain't that the truth.

I would have to say Ruby River is probably my favorite food stop.

The night before I left Gina and I drove to Ogden and met my sister-in-law Jill at a Greek
restaurant called The Athenian. Oh, yummy!! We talked for a good hour and 1/2 to 2 hours. Jill drove all the way from
Heber. Thanks Pill!!!! You rock!

Jill and I.
Growing up people thought I was Jill and Jill was me. We both had long hair. What do you think?
By the way, she is hot and single.
If you have someone you know who is awesome and single send him her way!

Ken and Gina!!! I love you guys.
5 comments:
Beth - you are 100% a Newell - you look like you could be a daughter - well you are aren't you!!!! You and Jill both BEAUTIFUL!!!! Glad you had fun but you didn't bring your friend down to see us :( maybe next time when you can bring the whole family!!!! <3<3<3 ya
I'm glad you guys had such an awesome time! :D I'm only slightly jealous that you were gone away for a week. That pic of you in front of Ruby River...you look like your are part of the sign! LOL! I love it! Glad you're back and thanks Gina for taking good care of her! Now our ward can start to look good again because the ward hair stylist is back. Whew!
You did a great job on this! I really need that picture of Ken and me, he generally doesn't look that natural in pictures. I've spent the morning in blog-world, now it's time to get going! Thank you so much for helping me get it set up, I love it! Now I've finally commented on your blog--will miracles never cease?!
WHAT?!? You were in Ogden and didn't call.....? Beth, Beth, Beth.... Just kidding. :) Looks like you had a great time. :)
What a fun trip and the food all sounds so yummy!Why is it Utah has so many great things? Welcome Home! Enjoyed spending time together at Super Saturday, your great to give up a Saturday for us ladies!
Post a Comment