Carter took this picture of us when we got home as another memory of Madalyn coming with us to the ultrasound.
Monday, February 1, 2010
Today was the ultrasound and it is a.......
baby! Yes, today we had our ultrasound and found out that we are having a healthy baby in June. Matt and I like to wait until the delivery to find out the sex so we told the doctor not to tell us. He was surprised! We decided that we would have Madalyn come with us and have this special moment with Matt and I. Matt made sure to try and make her laugh as we waited for the doctor to arrive. He put on the gloves and acted official. She was quiet and shocked to see her mother's bare stomach. The good news is that all is well with the baby. It is growing perfectly and looks great. We are all very excited.
This is the stomach at 5 months. I had Carter take this picture so that I could put it in the baby's album when it is born.
Here are 2 pictures of the baby. The top one is a straight on face shot and then the bottom one is the backside of the baby. You are looking at the back of it's head, shoulders, little legs, and elbow that is sticking out. Looks a little like a bird with wings. NO???
Carter took this picture of us when we got home as another memory of Madalyn coming with us to the ultrasound.
Carter took this picture of us when we got home as another memory of Madalyn coming with us to the ultrasound.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Glad everything looks great! How fun for Madalyn, I bet she loved it!
You look GREAT at 5 months with #6! I think you are smaller than I was at WEEK 5 with my 5th. Congrats. I can't believe you can wait until the delivery...amazing.
Congrats! Ultrasound appointments are great. But I hated the whole drink water until your eyeballs are floating and then hold it for an hour. I thought it was legalized torture :)
I'm glad everything is going well.
That's awesome Beth! We're so happy that it's going well! You look beautiful.
YAY!!! Thanks for blogging! GRATZ!!!
So fun...and we are so excited for you!
Beth you look beautiful!! Can't wait to meet this one!!!! So fun!
Your lookin good, glad everything is going so well. How fun to bring Madalyn,,take care of your self!
Post a Comment