Monday, June 14, 2010
Birthdays, Diaper Bags, Bridal Shower, and Homecoming!!
Another eventful Newell weekend!! The kids got out of school last week and we headed down to Eugene to do some celebrating. Mom and I worked on a diaper bag for the baby and the kids played with their cousins. We celebrated Bailey's birthday by going to a fun swim center and then we went to a cousins bridal shower and a cousins homecoming. Being with family is wonderful. We always have fun eating, talking, cooking, watching movies, sleeping, being active and playing games.
Working on my new diaper bag that Mom and I made together. Thanks MOM!! The funny thing about this diaper bag was the fact that I thought it would be cheaper to make it myself. I ended up having the fabric cut and seeing that it would be $50 + to make. This child better love this bag because I about had heart failure when I went to the register to pay. I almost went into labor.
The kids forming a pyramid before we all left to Splash.
Crazy kids.
Hayden and Katelyn
Ashlee and Ben
Bailey at her favorite swim park.
Right before we piled into the car to head home after having fun swimming.
Bailey's cake and presents.
The spanking machine.
Aunt Tricia came through once again and made a wonderful cake for B.
The big #6
Getting ready to blow out the candles.
The candy game.
3 Cousins at the bridal shower.
A lot of the girls in the family together to celebrate Cyndi and Renato.
The returned missionary Scott with his dad Todd hanging out on the deck at the bridal shower.
Cyndi with her 2 sisters, niece Anna and her Mom.
Cyndi and I.
Cyndi and Aunt Ann.
A lot of the family after Scott's awesome talk at church. He has grown so much.
Cyndi with Scott.
And yes.....last but not least, I was due yesterday with our baby. Matt took this picture to have on record the official day that came and went with no child being delivered. Thank heavens it will happen tomorrow. This weekend my ankles swelled up. I have never experienced any swelling before so this was a shock to my system.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Thanks for all the great pictures. It was so great to see all of you guys. I can't wait for your new arrival, and I know you can't either.
Thanks for posting all of the pictures! I loved seeing what the weekend entailed. I can't wait for you to have this baby! Mom told me you are going in tomorrow! Come on Baby! I said I think it is a boy. :) Can't wait to find out. Love you tons!!
You lucky girl. I had swollen ankles, feet, fingers, hands, face, etc. with both of mine.
I know you will busy, but I'm anxious to hear how your day went at the hospital. :) Congratulations.
You look beautiful but I'm ready to meet that baby! Your diaper bag will be more meaningful cuz you guys made it together and that fabric is fantastic! That cake is amazing love the fish!
I enjoy enjoy your posts .I hope the next one has a new baby in it.
Everyone looks so good and you guys had such a fun weekend. I hope you will hurry and post pictures! Soon!
Post a Comment