Friday, June 4, 2010

I LOVE LUCY

For the past 2 weeks, Madalyn has been working on a big project at school. She had to pick someone famous and she chose Lucille Ball. Madalyn had to research her life, write a paper, prepare a memorized 60 second speech, paint a back drop of the I Love Lucy set, dress up like Lucille, and then spend 3 days telling people all about Lucille's life. We got up this morning and put tons of bobby pins in her hair and then sprayed it red. We then put make-up on her and made her eye lashes pop. We had a great time trying to recreate Lucille. Later on in the day, the girls and I went to Madalyn's middle school and listened to many 60 second speech's on famous people. Bailey really loved it. These are pictures of Madalyn giving us her presentation. I am very proud of her. She looked fantastic!!

The ooohhh so famous Lucille Ball.


Giving us that famous speech.

Giving Paige a little kiss. Paige said, "Madalyn, I love you". So Madalyn bent down and gave her a big kiss.

This is a group of students from a class in her school listening to her speech.

The girls and I with Lucille Ball.

5 comments:

Cathy said...

Way cool. What a fun end-of-the-year project! Great job Madalyn (and Beth)!

Ashlee said...

Way to go Madalyn! I expect a full report when i see you next :)
I also like your choice of celebrity a lot better than the girl next to you!

Jill said...

I can't wait to hear the speech! Great job, Madalyn!

Kelly said...

She looks great, that is the perfect color red! What a fun choice of famous people!

Amber said...

So cute! Madalyn looks so good. She better have gotten an "A" :) Love you.