My sweet little kindergartner, Bailey. I can't believe that the year is over and she is now a big girl ready to go to 1st grade.
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Old McDonald's Farm
I went on a field trip with Bailey today. We went to an animal farm with a famous title. It doesn't mean that it is the official Old McDonald's farm, it just carries the title. Bailey said, "Mom please come on my field trip with me", my heart went out to her and I knew that I needed to go with her. I am due with our 6th in less than a couple of weeks and I kept having contractions while we walked around from station to station. We had a wonderful time together. I am very happy that I was able to go and enjoy her excitement for animals.
Our first station was with a jersey cow and a donkey from Sweden. The kids were able to brush them and learn about what they liked to eat and do.
Bailey and I at station #2.
Bailey waiting in line to ride a tractor from 1923.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love the different looks on her face. She cannot hide emotion--this will be a blessing and a curse as a teen, I believe. :)
How fun! I wish I could have gone with Josh to his field trip to the farm. It looks like a great time!
Glad you got a dry day. You are such a great mom going when your so uncomfortable.
Post a Comment