Thursday, September 23, 2010
Ashlee's Baby Shower
This last weekend, with the help of Tricia and Mom, we had a baby shower for Ashlee and William. It was great fun and many women came to show their love and support for Ashlee. She got amazing gifts. Thanks for having a baby Ash!
Tricia, Hannah and Mom.
Mom made William a beautiful blanket that is very cozy. Ashlee might take it from him to sleep at night.
William's blessing outfit.
"What happens at Grandma's stays at Grandma's"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Beth thank you so much for taking time out of your crazy busy schedule to put this shower on for me. It meant the world to me!!! I had a wonderful time and felt very LOVED.Thank you!!!
thanks so much for posting. i love seeing the pix and wish i could have been there.
both boys are growing soooooo much. and don't you just LOVE that little seat? many of my friends have then and they're just perfect to the little ones, especially when cooking dinner
Looks like lots of fun! Gannon looks so cute and big in that chair- I think that's on my wish list for our one on the way.
Hey! There must have been six babies there then cause I brought Amy ;-)
I'm glad to see the baby onesie made a blog worthy pic too! LOL It was fun; thanks for inviting me!
I so very much being able to be there with all of you (family in my heart and mind) when things like this happen... Such beautiful babies being added to families!!! I love and miss you all - Congrats Ashlee!! William is a Cutie!!
Beth, that pic of you and Gannon is PRICELESS!!!! Oh so CUTE! Looks like the shower was a hit! I like how Jesus is in almost all the pictures too! :)
WOW! He's getting sooo big! :D I never see you guys unless I head down to the primary wing...! :/ My boys are begging to have Hayden & Carter come over and play...! ;P
What a great shower, love all the babies! Gannon looks so cute in his little chair. The cousins look like their being crazy and having fun!
Post a Comment