Thursday, December 16, 2010

Decorating our TREE

This post is a little behind schedule. We decorated our tree 2 weeks ago and I haven't set the time aside to blog. The kids get an ornament every year, so it is so fun for them to open the box and find their own special ornaments. We love this time of year.

Carter finding all of the hidden treasures in our ornament box.

This was Madalyn's ornament from 2 years ago. She painted this herself!

These 2 ornaments were Matt's. Carter was excited to find them.

Hayden hanging up his ornaments. If you look really close at the picture, you can see his ornament from preschool. It is a picture of Hayden and I.

Paige loved finding her princess ornaments. She just wanted to sit and play.
Gannon's first ornament hanging.

Matt is hanging up his Christmas tree that he painted 2 years ago.

This was my wreath that I painted 2 years ago.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Too bad you're not ALL in your undiewears! How exciting would that be!?! LOL j/k! Good job Beth!

Julie said...

Beth you are so pretty!

Amber said...

Love that tradition,I am so glad you guys are doing it! I really love that Hayden is in his underwear..haha classic. You guys look so good.
Love you, and Merry christmas!

Kelly said...

I love special ornaments that you remind you of those special memories. Gannon has an adorable smile in that picture!