Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Santa Claus is coming to town!

WE had our ward Christmas party on Saturday morning. The kids enjoyed seeing friends, making crafts and eating breakfast. They are so excited to have Santa come to our home. I am excited too!! Bailey telling Santa what she wants.

The entire family with Santa.
Madalyn making a wreath.

Gannon's first picture with Santa. My friend Sheri Zaugg gave Gannon a shirt that says, "all Mommy wants for Christmas is a silent night".

Hayden and Santa

Before we left for the breakfast on Saturday, Carter notified me that he would not be sitting on Santa's lap. I said that is fine. He reminded me that he was 10 years old. Well, when he walked up on the stage, Santa told Carter to sit on his lap and he immediately obeyed. He even gave him a side hug!!!

Bailey loves Santa.

Paige cried and cried telling us that she was not going up to see Santa. Well, we made her go up anyway and she loved it so much that she went up 2 more times.

6 comments:

Cathy said...

What a great idea-a breakfast instead of a dinner. I'm going to suggest that to our ward!

T. said...

You guys are sooo cute!!! Let's hope mommy gets her Christmas wish!!!:)

Liz said...

I'll hold Gannon in Sunday School - you go take a nap! ;)

Jill said...

hahha! love this. love the story about paige and carter. soooooooo excited to see you soon. xo

Kelly said...

That shirt for Gannon is adorable and he looks adorable on Santa's lap! I'm glad you had fun at your VERY early breakfast!

Marilyn said...

What great pictures. Kids say the darnest things. Can hardly wait till this weekend. Love ya Grandma