Thursday, May 19, 2011

Zoo trip with BAILEY

Bailey had her 1st grade zoo field trip this last week. She was so excited and kept counting down the days. All of her classmates made tie dye shirts to wear to the zoo. When Hayden was in 1st grade I went with his class, so I really wanted to go with Bailey this year. I called Tricia and asked her to watch Paige and Gannon and I met Bailey's class at the zoo. We had a great day. The weather was nice. It only rained right before we left. Bailey's little friend Alexis spent the afternoon with us. They both behaved so well. Fun times!!

Bailey loves animals.

There is my B.

Bailey and Alexis.

Bailey being silly by the mountain sheep.

My two little baby birds.

Ride that pony.

Bailey measuring her arm span compared to the monkeys.

After lunch we walked over to the elephants. We spent a lot of time over there. Bailey loves the elephants.

We learned a lot of information at the elephant museum.

Packy the elephant. He is a very old bull at the zoo.

We also enjoyed the new lion exhibit.

Driving the safari jeep to visit the pride.

Mountain climbing.

Taking a little break.

Hippos!

At the end of the day, we saw the beautiful giraffe's.

3 comments:

Jill said...

love it! love that they tie-dyed shirts...only in oregon.

Carrie said...

The year I went with Kayann, Chelsea Clinton was at the zoo too and so her whole class got a picture with her! Pretty cool eh? Sounds like fun!

Jennifer Lyn Newell Standridge said...

I love the Zoo....It does not matter were it is. They are a wonderful place to go.