Monday, April 20, 2009

Gina's visit to Oregon

This last week I was so blessed to have my dearest friend Gina with me. She flew in from Utah on Tuesday and we did all kinds of good stuff close to Boring. Then, on Friday we headed off to Seaside, Oregon and Cannon Beach. Wow, the weather was perfect, and the company too. We ate, walked around and looked at shops and sat at the beach. On Saturday morning, I cut Gina's hair and gave her some bangs. Don't you love them. We colored her hair on Thursday and it turned out pretty nice. Fun stuff!!!! It was a great relaxing weekend. Matt was a trooper and did all kinds of fun stuff with the kids while we were gone. Thanks honey!!
Gina on Cannon Beach

Me on Cannon Beach. Look at the awesome rock in the background!

We ate at a great restaurant in Seaside. It was very yummy!

On the beach in Seaside.

Gina and I on Cannon beach.

5 comments:

Wendy said...

How wonderful to have great friends. :) I love the beach. It looks like you had a great time.

Alex, JJ, Zac...The Lorenzen's said...

How fun and you both look so good! I can't wait to see you in Utah.

Kelly said...

Looks like you had a great time. Glad you got to get away. The bangs are way cute!

Carrie said...

The bangs ROCK! LOVE them! So glad I got to meet you Gina! :)

Shirlene said...

Did you eat at Norma's? Fantastic food! LOVE IT! Your blog is great--yes I am reading it...you'll have to TEACH ME, when I come visit!