Monday, April 6, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Paige

This weekend was Paige's birthday. My parents invited us to Reedsport to watch conference. So, we celebrated her birthday with her cousins and Grandparents. She is such a sweetie. She arrived in our family at a perfect time. Heavenly Father really blessed me with her life and continues to bless all of us with her life. She communicates very well, and the kids love to play with her at home. When she was born I called her peaceful Paige. She brought peace to our family. Happy Birthday our little Paigey!!!
Bailey licking frosting off of Paige's fingers. What a loving sister!

Paige and her cousin McKenna (my sister's youngest child).

Paige eating her yummy birthday cake that my parents bought.

Blowing out the candles.

This is my little sister Megan. Isn't she beautiful. She was a blond and I told her that I thought she would look great with dark hair, so we changed her color. Fantastic!!

Paige eating pizza on her birthday. She loves pizza.

Paige going through the spanking machine.

My Dad and Paige

She wanted to try on her clothes as soon as she opened them.

Opening her birthday cards.

What amazing children, sitting so quietly watching conference. NOT, Matt bribed them that he would go and get them slurpy's and give them a mint if they watched the last hour of the Saturday morning session. Can you see the frozen vegies on Hayden's head? Well, he and his brother were wrestling right before Matt took this picture and he hit his head pretty hard. Poor boy!!

This is the mint and money that the children were bribed with. Then Matt took them down the street to 7-11 for a slurpy.

Watching conference.

The morning of Paige's birthday, she ate fruit loops. Hunter and Bailey joined her and so did my Mom.

Paige with her fruity loops. Good stuff. Happy Birthday Paige.

9 comments:

Sean and Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Paige! She is turning into such a beautiful little girl! Looks like you had a fun time at Mom and Dad's.

Ashlee said...

Holy Cow!!! 2 ALREADY??? I love that she is such a girl and wanted to try her clothes on right away :)She is a sweety!

Jill said...

So cute! I love the big smile when she's with McKenna. And tell Megan that I REALLY like that color on her, she looks great! What sisters!

Love you. And happy birthday to Paige. I did remember, but I didn't think that she'd care if I didn't call--shame on me?!

Amber said...

Oh she is so cute! I miss not being close and seeing them grow up. It was so nice to be close with the three oldest. It looks like she had a great birthday. I did try to call but then found out you were in Reedsport. Give her a big hug and kiss for me. :) Love you all-Amber

Jennifer Lyn Newell Standridge said...

Happy B-Day Paige will see you soon. You are getting so big.

Beth your sisters hair looks great.

See you soon Love FER

Liz said...

Soooo very neat! :D Can't believe she's 2 already!!! Was wondering where you guys went for conference? Now I know :D

Wendy said...

Wow! 2 years go by fast when you are not right there to see kids grow. It looks like she had an amazing birthday.

Carrie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAIGE!!! Love all those pics! So glad you're back!

Kelly said...

Looks like you had a gret time! That was one fancy cake and what is this spanking machine? Paige is adorable, looks like she had a great birthday!