Saturday, May 8, 2010

Early Mother's Day gift!

On Thursday, Hayden came home from school and told me to close my eyes, sit down on my bed, and put out my hands. I followed his instruction and he gave me the sweetest card that spelled out MOTHER, and a magnet with his picture on it saying I Love You Mom! It warmed my heart. I think that one of the best things about Mother's day is the sweet and simple gifts that you receive from your children. They are cherished forever.

Hayden wanted to read his card out loud to me. Of course I was happy to hear!


Giving him a little smooch for the sweet words he said.

Opening my magnet that he made.

This was my early Mother's Day gift!

3 comments:

Cathy said...

sweet, sweet, sweet! I love the smile on his face.

Alex, JJ, Zac...The Lorenzen's said...

So cute...I love the pictures of you and how excitted Hayden's face was...

Jill said...

he is the cutest boy. and you are so lucky to have all of them.