Thursday, May 13, 2010

Father and Son CAMP OUT

This last weekend, Matt took the boys on a father/son camp out. Matt hurried home from work and loaded the van and took off with the boys. They came back on Saturday with chocolate around their mouths, bare feet, the same clothes that they wore on Friday and smiles on their faces. It sounded like they had a great time together.

Getting ready to leave for the camp out!


This is the camp set up. They slept in a 2-3 man tent and ate hot dogs, smores, fruit snacks, candy bars and who knows what else that first night. I have learned to not question the nutritional value of the food they eat at these events.

Carter enjoying a moment in the camping chairs by their tent.

Looks like their early morning breakfast. Hopefully this was a little more healthy.

4 comments:

Megan and RJ said...

I have nightmares about the father/son campout- unlimited bottles of rootbeer, chocolate, chips, candy and soley male supervision.

Jill said...

oh i'm so happy when i see this. what's a night fully of carbs and sugar. however, i have to agree with megan, only male supervision? that is where i draw the line. :)

Kelly said...

How fun the boys and there dad! Wonderful memories! The church should do a mother daughter overnighter to a spa or beachhouse or something!

Liz said...

LOL. I'm with Kelly...but I'd need to borrow someones daughter... ;)

LOVED the prom pics. ;) I'll never post mine...just for the reasons you listed. Teal. Black. LOL. Somethings are just best left in the past... ;)

BTW...can I pretty puh-lease get the name of the site you used for your blog book?! LOL ;)